A Contributor Member must be a corporation, partnership, joint venture, trust, Limited Liability Company, business association, governmental entity or other entity. All Contributor Members must execute a Membership Agreement and pay the membership dues. Once unanimously approved by the Board, all Contributor Members shall be entitled to all rights and bound to the obligations generally afforded and imposed upon all Members, including:
- access to open-source projects and reference implementations in the AIS repository;
- access to member-only projects and reference implementations in the AIS repository;
- ability to serve and vote at the board, committee, and working group levels;
- discounted registration fees at affiliated AIS Consortium conferences, workshops and networking events;
- to be listed (with a hyperlink to the Contributor Member’s web site) as an Contributor Member on the Organization’s web site;
- receipt of the AIS Consortium Newsletter.
How to Join
To join the AIS Consortium, please download and review the AIS Consortium Governing Documents. Included in the Governing Documents are the AIS Consortium Bylaws and Membership Agreement.
By signing the AIS Consortium Membership Agreement, members are attesting that they have read the Bylaws of AIS Consortium and are agreeing to accept the terms and conditions and abide by each.
Once the membership agreement is completed in full, an invoice will be sent to you. A countersigned copy of this Agreement will be email returned to you for your records when your invoice has been paid and eligibility for membership has been confirmed. Membership rights and privileges will not commence until this Agreement has been signed by both the Member and the AIS Consortium.
If you have any membership questions, please contact us at email@example.com.