The Outreach Committee
The mission of the outreach committee is to organize, promote, and manage events that provide value to AIS Consortium members and promote the goals of the AIS Consortium. Events include without limitation scientific conferences, trade shows, forums, summits, workshops, and events that are designated as either “open to the public” or “member-only events”.
- The committee will be responsible for:
- Soliciting input from AIS Consortium members concerning the type and structure of events that will enable the committee to fulfill the above mission.
- Recommending events to the AIS Consortium Board of Directors. Recommendations should include dates, venues, formats, value proposition, themes, expected number of attendees, proposed costs, proposed budgets, and any proposed presenters and keynote speakers.
- Organize, promote, and manage events that have been approved by the Board.
- Proactively consider and make recommendations and proposals to the Board for co-sponsoring and participating in events sponsored or organized by other organizations.
- Arranging and overseeing the production and publication of papers, media, reports resulting from events.
- Providing input on policies concerning event fees, participation, and privileges as they relate to membership benefits.
- Creating a draft schedule of events for each year, to be completed and submitted to the Board no later than 31-October of the preceding year.